Safety at Notre Vue Estate During COVID-19
In this time of Covid-19, we are taking many precautions to protect against the spread of the virus. Below you will find a rundown of how we're actively working to keep you safe, and what to expect during your visit.
We ask that any member of staff or a guest who is not feeling well and presenting flu-like symptoms or signs of a fever to please stay home. If you have any doubt, use this Symptom Checker: https://covid19healthbot.cdc.gov/
- Reservations are for up to 6 guests, all from the same party.
- We will not mix your visit with any of our other customers.
- We will not share bottles between groups.
- After being admitted through the front gate, your host will greet you at your chosen tasting location.
- We will give you a squirt of hand sanitizer and seat you at either the Block 23 Terrace or our Lakeside Pavilions.
- Please bring and wear a mask at all times when not seated for your tasting. For most people, this will be upon arrival, dpearture, and if you need to use the restroom.
- Our hosts will wear personal face coverings during your entire experience for both your protection and theirs.
- Tables, chairs handrails, doorknobs and the restrooms will be sanitized between appointments.
- These steps will help make sure you have a healthy and enjoyable experience at the winery!